I am proud to inform you that the blog achieved the goal of 2 million readers in 2016 (12/11/2016)!
To celebrate this, I’ve decided to offer 2 days in Portugal for free for 2 people. I want these days to be memorable, one that you won’t forget for the rest of your life!
To accomplish this, I’ve chosen a beautiful Boutique Hotel. You don’t believe me? See for yourself:
Aside from sleeping in this magnificent Boutique Hotel, you’ll have the opportunity to discover some of the Portuguese wonders: Óbidos, Batalha Monastery, Tomar and one of the most amazing caves in Portugal.
You’ll have the chance to win 2 nights in an idyllic location and you’ll also have a rental car at your disposal to fully enjoy your 2 days in Portugal. In addition, if you live abroad, in the European Union, you’ll also get 2 plane tickets.
Important information: the 2 days I’m going to offer have to be in the week of the 25th March 2017 and 31st March 2017.
Are you ready to enjoy 2 wonderful days exploring Portugal?
See what you need to do to win this prize:
Santa Claus will show up sooner than expected…
After the prize draw, I have the pleasure to announce that the person who is going to visit the Portuguese wonders is:
Maria Eduarda Beaumont
Maria Eduarda Beaumont, starting today (24th December) you have one week to let me know that you accept the prize. Maria Eduarda Beaumont you must also inform me of the dates you’re planning to visit Portugal (two days between the 25th March 2017 and Friday de 31st March 2017).
If Maria Eduarda Beaumont refuses or can’t enjoy the prize, a new prize draw will occur.
I want to thank each and everyone of you for participating on this opportunity to discover Portugal.
Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest «2 million readers» is held by Tiago Lopes and will happen between the 1st and the 23rd December 2016 in the blog https://gotoportugal.eu.
2. The participation in the contest «2 million readers» implies the full acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions.
3. The participation in this contest is forbidden for friend and family of Tiago Lopes (owner of the blog https://gotoportugal.eu).
4. With the exception of the previous condition, everyone is allowed to participate in this contest as long as they are over 18 years old.
5. The contest «2 million readers» will offer a prize and its winner will be automatically and randomly selected amongst the users that subscribed in the blog https://gotoportugal.eu, that became followers and shared the Facebook page of the blog https://www.facebook.com/gotoportugal.eu/.
6. The prize draw will happen in the 24th December – the only exception that can change this date is if the technological platform supporting the blog https://gotoportugal.eu is down.
7. The winner will be contacted directly by Tiago Lopes (owner of the blog https://gotoportugal.eu) by e-mail, taking into account the personal data given by the winner in https://gotoportugal.eu.
8. After being contacted, the winner will have a week to communicate the acceptance of the prize to Tiago Lopes, and at that time he will also indicate the chosen days for the trip (taking into account the number 10 of these Terms and Conditions).
9. If the winner refuses or can’t benefit from the prize, Tiago Lopes will reserve the right to make another draw at a limit of three winners.
10. The prize must be used between the 25th March 2017 and the 31st March 2017.
11. The prize includes 2 nights at the Boutique Hotel “Luz Houses” for two people, a rental car for two days and, if the winner lives abroad but in the European Union, he or she will also win 2 plane tickets.
12. All expenses that are not mentioned here, such as lunch, dinner and tickets for visiting monuments and others, will be the winner’s responsibility.
13. The prize cannot be converted into a monetary prize or other.
14. The prize is personal and non transferable.
15. The winner of this contest will have to publish at least one photograph in the Facebook page of the blog https://www.facebook.com/gotoportugal.eu/ while enjoying his prize of two days in Portugal.
16. Tiago Lopes (owner of the blog https://gotoportugal.eu) will not be responsible in any way for any harm, loss or damage sustained by any of the participants of the contest.
17. Tiago Lopes (owner of the blog https://gotoportugal.eu) can change the present Terms and Conditions if faced with any adverse situation by publishing new Terms and Conditions.
18. Any missing clauses in the present Terms and Conditions will be solved by Tiago Lopes (owner of the blog https://gotoportugal.eu)
19. The present contest and Terms and Conditions are subject to the French laws and courts, no matter where the answer comes from, the nationality and country of residence of the participant.